Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday x 2

First of all I feel bad that it has been such a long time sense I have been on my blog. Second I had a couple of other pictures to post of the twins but my blog is not really working with me right now. So I tap out(Like the wrestling term?LOL)!
Anyways, Happy Birthday Cael and Cason. I just have really loved having these two kiddos in our home. They can be really loud at times, yet very loving. I tried to make them a big cupcake for their birthday tonight and it stuck in the pan so these are the sad little cakes they got instead. Cason was so understanding. He said " Thanks mom I love you". Made me feel a little better.
Ted Jolley stopped by right as we were getting ready to sing to them. Which Ted was with us when they were born so nice to have him here tonight. They always get so embarrassed. To cute!

Also love it when we get the right presents for them. Just look at those faces.


Happy Birthday Cael and Cason!
WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

Too fun!!! Glad your are back.... it's nice to hear what you are up to!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday guys!

Mishelle Noyes said...

Can you believe our babies are getting so old? Happy Birthday Boys!! Cindy you're such a good mom!