Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Girls Dance, Graduation, Cael

Ok so I posted picuters of the twins dance so here are some of the girls.
Courtney has come a long way with her dance. I love to watch her. I hope she stays with it.
She even gets a lift this year.
You can just tell Cara is meant to be on stage.
I just love the energy she gives off. That is Brooklyn right next to her. What a fun couple of Chicky Dees they are.

I put Brent in Charge of taking pictures of graduation while I video taped. To be fair to Brent our Camera doesn't take very good pictures in doors. So here are some after pictures.
This is Cason with Miss Candace. They just loved her. She found Cason real funny.
Cael and Miss Candace
The end of a great year. Warden School District here they come. Ready or not. Or should I say Beware! I love those two. Will be really quite at home with out them next year.
Ok these three pictures I just had to share. Cael is so funny. You can find him on any given day riding his bike or in their hummer. Cael is really into being in the right gear. This is one of the great looks. You cant see his snow boots.

This one is my FAVORITE!!! I almost want to put this one in the fair. But will probably only share it with my friends and family online.

4 comments:

Cox Family News said...

I love watching the twins play together. They are so entertaining and in their own little world. One day they were in their hummer -both in the same one - and just travelin and talkin & laughin' like they were on a trip going down the road. So cute.
Aunt Lorrie

Chad and Jaycie said...

They are seriously the cutest boys ever! I just luv em!

Jenn O said...

Seriously cute kids! I love the hat/goggles...very stylish!! So sweet. :)

Erin said...

I love that picture! You should enter it in the fair. The girls look great doing their dancing! Cara looks like such a little rock star!