Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Frig Art 102

Cason's vision of the big foot with green moss all over his fur. They watched a program with thier dad and big brother on big foot. This is one that lives in the south. :)
This picutre is one of my favorites of his.
I love Cael pictures. He doesn't just draw sticks figures. He gives us all meat on our bones, but only three fingers. Brent is working on him with this. Plus all of his art work is with love for mom.


Cason has listened to Brent and has given himself five fingers. He is superman in this picture.










So I thought I would tell you all a little some thing about our Frig Art 102. We have always had kids that like to draw. But they don't get this talent from me. Some kids like to color but ours really are not into coloring books. Now give them a pen and blank paper and they go to town. It can totally keep them busy for a really long time. I love it. Added bonus for the twins is they love to put thier art work on the frig for all to see. I really should buy a binder to keep some of it for when they grow up. OR MAYBE A BIGGER FRIG. Hope you all enjoyed our little art show. Some times I am really touched by it. Really some times when I walk by my frig it grabs me. But I reallly do enjoy they happiness they get from it. Who knows maybe someday they will make money from it.

5 comments:

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

So sweet, Cindy!!! What cute boys you have!

Chad and Jaycie said...

That is the cutest blog. They are the funniest kids. You are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

I love the drawings! Seth likes to make all his drawings for me, too. I love that--I definitely think a big binder will be the way to go. :) Thanks for the art show!

Erin said...

I love the art work! Who knows, someday when they are rich and famous it could be worth lots of money!

Rachel @ burpiebaby.blogspot.com said...

I love Big foot!! we watch all the shows on tv about sasquatch :)

we also have art all over the house!! its so fun and always makes me smile.

love seeing all the drawings your boys made.

Rachel Weaver (bates)