Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thankful for Family

Ok so I had a first today. I was kind of having an off day so I called Brent. Talking to Brent on the phone, I went to pick up Cason, Cael and Kaelen from preschool today and locked myself out of my tahoe. I have never done that before! I called Brent back and of coarse he couldn't help. He was at work. Thankfully Jennie was able to bring me our extra key. Thank you, Thank you Thank you Jennie. So I am grateful for sister in laws.
Also Grandpa Holman, Grandpa Cox, Andrew, Jennie, Jeff, and Lili were all able to come and watch Austin wrestle today. It was my turn to drive to dance today so I missed him wrestle. :( So thanks for all the support and keeping me up dated. Austin wrestles very well. But still not sure he loves it as much as his dad.

1 comment:

Seth and CarolAnn said...

I seriously can't believe that that is a first! I'm actually very impressed, I do it really really often!