Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where would we be with out family?

Hey I just wanted to thank my extented family. Jaycie for taking Brent and I on a cruise with her and Chad. We had so much fun.
I would also like to thank Jodie and Shana for helping with our blog. I hope to be as good as the rest of you some day. I have a few more things to figure out. Like putting my playlist on the bottom of my page. Have hang in there with me. As for now Brent is really impressed what I have done this far. So thats good. Hope to see most of you at the Cox family Thanksgiving dinner.

3 comments:

AOlson said...

Looks great!

Erin said...

Cindy - it looks great! it takes a while to figure everything out!

Unknown said...

I love what you've done with the place! It just takes a little exploring and then you find your self addicted to the thing...blogging that is!

Waiting for Cruise Pictures?!! Must Post!...jealous