Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grandpa Holman's Great Hair Cuts

Grandpa Holman came over last night and gave the boys haircuts. The twins have never had anyone else give them a haircut. They love it. How great is it to have a grandpa so handy with the clippers! Plus he does it for the hugs. Thanks Grandpa we LOVE YA. (PS Austin is smiling. He doesn't do that much in pictures. What a nice smile.)
Cason's turn


Cael's turn

Austin's turn. By the way this was my Christmas present. I would have to say it is one of the best ones I could of asked for. But he also said he did it for basketball. Next hair cut for Austin? Maybe my birthday.




2 comments:

Erin said...

what a bunch of hotties! I love boys right after they get their hair cut!

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

What a great tradition!!!!