Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cara's Big Bend Dance

Well Brent got me the Flip Camera. He thought I could use it to blog with, so here it goes. Cara was asked to dance at last nights Big Bend half time. I couldnt go because of YW and the twins had wrestling(thanks Uncle Jeff for taking them). So Brent took the camera with him to try it out. Plus I really wanted to be there, and wanted to see it. Anyways here is the video. I get a little sick watching it on here. Hope you guys dont. LOL. Cara is the second from the left. I think it was easier to just watch it on the camera it's self. Hopefully we get better at it.

7 comments:

Jodie said...

I wish I would have known that she was dancing. I would have loved to go watch her! Thanks for the video though. Cara is doing great!

Cox Family News said...

So neat! Makes me wish Mishelle was little again and in dance. I think she would have loved it.
Aunt Lorrie

AOlson said...

That was really good Cindy!! She is really good, the whole group is! Where does she go for dance?

Chad and Jaycie said...

Oh she did so awesome! I can't wait to see her LIVE! :) Good job Cara!

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

Cindy.... she is a good dancer! That was really cute!

ab5cgang said...

Thanks everyone. I am a proud mommy. Amy- Cara does dance in Moses Lake with RBC or Dance FX. She is in a dance comp. team this year. We shall see how they do.

Chad and Jaycie said...

BTW, I love your side bar thingy that has all your Jan. happenings. FUNNY!!!