Monday, November 9, 2009

Brent's New Love

Brent hasn't been this clean for the whole 16 years I have known him! Ok maybe that isnt true. He is a pretty clean guy. I dont want you to get the wrong idea. LOL
As some might know we really dont have very good water pressure up here on the hill.
Well it was time for a new shower head. Watching QVC I found a shower head that takes oxygen and some how infuses it with the water. Oh my! One setting has so much pressure it is almost to hard to face it (for me). But yet we are suppost to be able to save water with this shower head. Our only complant so far is we dont want to get out of the shower.
Brent is to funny about it. We have only been using it since friday. He loved his shower that morning so much, he got up extra early Saturday morning(5am) so that he could take a long shower. Then last night he had a hard time not taking a second shower for the day. Now he is talking about getting one for the kids bathroom. Anyways when you find something this grand you just have to share.

3 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Can I come take a shower? You should sell test showers for a dollar :-)

You guys are so funny!

Cox Family News said...

The money you save on water might cost you in heating the water for your new long showers. But if it feels that good who cares!
Aunt Lorrie

momma buck said...

Sounds like something I need for uncle joe. Where do I get it? So glad you are both safe and back home.