Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Surprise

What a great surprise. My friend Melanie took some pictures of my twins this past weekend at their spring fest performance and sent them my way. They did such a great job.
The crowd really got into it.
It was cute to see the boys get into their dance moves.
I have video and some pictures of the girls. I will try to get those up soon.
Anyways thank you so much Mel. It really made my day.
Cason
Cason


Cael

Cael



Cael





Cason




Cason
I think we may have some hip hoppers on our hands. :)







6 comments:

Jodie said...

Great pictures! The boys did really great! It was so much fun to watch all of them dance.

AOlson said...

Too cute!! What does Brent think about the whole 'Hip Hop Dancers 'thing? Just curious.

Erin said...

They are so so cute!

Chad and Jaycie said...

They were the hit of the show!

Todd and Shana said...

Wish we could have seen the performance, but watching them at the park on Monday they were adorable. Almost makes me want to put Garrett in something like that. Cute pics!

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

How fun! And what a nice friend!!