Monday, April 13, 2009

To the Women who have touched my life.

I have a couple of wonderful roommates that I still keep in contact with from Ricks. Brandi J, being one of them recently posted this video on her blog. I really enjoyed it. Thought I would pass it on. In some ways it reminded me of the RS program. How lucky I have been as a woman to have RS sisters, a wonderful sister (Tena), my mother, my grandmothers, and aunts. Now my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, newer aunts and grandmothers. And to my friends that have made me who I am today. May you all enjoy this video, or at least think of some one special. Thank you ladies. PS- Hope to have pictures up soon.

3 comments:

Cox Family News said...

Wow, Thanks Cindy for sharing that with us - we're so glad Brent found you and brought you into our family - What a great- inspirational blog this was.
Love, Aunt Lorrie

Chad and Jaycie said...

That was so good to hear. It reminds me that there is such good things and people in this world, we just need to be a part of it. Thanks for sharing!

Going Family said...

Very sweet and powerful.