Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Moon

I know it may seem silly that I posted a count down for New Moon on our blog. But with that said I am so excited to see it when it comes out. I am very happy that they are bringing Taylor back as Jacob. I have seen pictures of the bigger Taylor and am very happy for him. So it begins for me. I will be counting down the days to see how they pull off the second book. Excited to see what a movie with a bigger budget can bring warewolfs alive. Oh and by the way for all that didn't already know "Twilight" will be out on DVD on the 21st of March.

3 comments:

Cox Family News said...

I love your new page. I also am excited for the next Twilight movie. I loved the first one. But I have to say I didn't like Book # 4. I know, I know, I'm old fashioned and in the minority- (please don't send hate mail.) I just don't know how they could make a movie out of that one and keep it under an R rating. I hope they can, because I am a fan - we will see.
Aunt Lorrie

Erin said...

Yea!! I am so excited! I got your card today, thanks so much!

kY said...

Im totally hyped too cindy... New Moon was one of my favs. Im an absolute JACOB fan....